If you are about to embark on your dream vacation by train, then you should probably skip the following movies:
1. Unstoppable – released in 2010. A runaway train carrying toxic chemicals moving towards a city, a young conductor works against time to prevent the disaster. It stars two sexy men: Denzel Washington and Chris Pine.
2. Transsiberian – released in 2008. Set on the Trans-Siberian Railway, an American couple (Woody Harrelson and Emily Mortimer) travel from a Christian mission in China to Russia becomes a nightmare after they befriend a pair of fellow travelers played by Mexican hunk Eduardo Noriega and the equally sexy and talented American actress Kate Rooney Mara. What could possibly go wrong when you have 4 sexy actors in one movie?
3. Last passenger – released in 2013. The train has no breaks, the driver is suicidal and a man and his son are trapped aboard.
4. Derailed – released in 2002). Secret agent (Jean-Claude Van Damme) is married and tell his wife he is going on a business trip, which he is – however, his wife decides to board the train suspecting he’s lying – only to see he is “traveling” with a beautiful woman. Little does his wife know that this woman is carrying a deadly virus on the train. And wouldn’t you know the train gets hijacked by terrorists.
5. Night Train – released in 2009. A passenger dies on the train. The dead passenger is carrying valuable diamonds. The conductor and the passengers who found the box of diamonds want to keep it for themselves and the adventure begins.
Connextions Magazine, the award-winning LGBTQ Travel Magazine, is your trusted resource for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer travel destinations, vacation ideas, fun travel videos, LGBTQ travel guides and the latest news relevant to our entire rainbow community. Connextions Magazine focuses on celebrating the LGBTQ Traveler providing information on lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer travel, our LGBTQ culture, the diverse style of our rainbow community, adventures, gay romance, tips for Lesbian Moms, Gay Dads, Bisexual, Transgender Parents and families.
Connextions Magazine LLC - PO Box 242, Calverton NY 11933
MISSION: Connextions Magazine is The Travel Magazine for the LGBTQ community. Making connections to travel like a local, whether on a quick weekend getaway or a luxury vacation, Connextions transports our readers through dazzling photography and insightful content about gay travel, dining, queer culture and style to destinations and memorable travel experiences across the globe. We are your Connextions to the world!
Copyright © 2010 - CONNEXTIONS MAGAZINE, LLC - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
LIVE | TRAVEL | CONNECT®