If you are traveling by Cars – then you should avoid watching these movies before your trip:
1. Wrong Turn – released in 2003. Spun off 5 more Wrong Turn movies, with the last one: Wrong Turn 6 The Last Resort. When friends drive for a vacation break and end up getting lost in different place and/or end up arriving at their destination, where all the horrific “fun” begins.
2. The Hills Have Eyes – released in 2006. A family trip, ends up a disaster, when an “accident” derails them and forces them to wait for help in the middle of a desert. They find themselves near a site where nuclear testing had taken place and mutant “monsters” who have developed cravings for flesh.
3. Extraterrestrial – released in 2014. A group of friends who were going away on a trip, suddenly find themselves terrorized by aliens from outer space.
4. Backcountry – released in 2014. A couple decides to go on a camping trip. They get lost along the way and find themselves lost in the woods in the territory of a black bear who begins to haunt them.
5. Jeepers Creepers – released in 2001. Two siblings heading back from college find themselves haunted by an indestructible monster looking to replenish his body parts by feeding off of humans.
Connextions Magazine, the award-winning LGBTQ Travel Magazine, is your trusted resource for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer travel destinations, vacation ideas, fun travel videos, LGBTQ travel guides and the latest news relevant to our entire rainbow community. Connextions Magazine focuses on celebrating the LGBTQ Traveler providing information on lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer travel, our LGBTQ culture, the diverse style of our rainbow community, adventures, gay romance, tips for Lesbian Moms, Gay Dads, Bisexual, Transgender Parents and families.
Connextions Magazine LLC - PO Box 242, Calverton NY 11933
MISSION: Connextions Magazine is The Travel Magazine for the LGBTQ community. Making connections to travel like a local, whether on a quick weekend getaway or a luxury vacation, Connextions transports our readers through dazzling photography and insightful content about gay travel, dining, queer culture and style to destinations and memorable travel experiences across the globe. We are your Connextions to the world!
Copyright © 2010 - CONNEXTIONS MAGAZINE, LLC - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
LIVE | TRAVEL | CONNECT®