If you are planning to do any site seeing of land marks, bridges, buildings, tunnels, on your next trip - you should certainly avoid watching these movies:
1. Die Hard – series with first movie released in 1988. John McClane (Bruce Willis), a police detective who often finds himself in the middle of violent crises and explosions of buildings and bridges, where he the hero. Might scare you enough to avoid tall buildings.
2. The Towering Inferno – released in 1974. Movie revolves around the Glass Tower, the world's tallest building catching on fire. Smoke begins on the 81st floor and the 138 stories tall building is evacuated. People die it’s a burning inferno or in this case a burning tower!
3. Skyscraper – released in 2018. Dwayne Johnson & Neve Campbell are a super cute couple with 2 kids. He is a former FBI agent who needs to rescue his family from a newly built humongous and beautiful skyscraper, the tallest in the world (we must erect them bigger!). Neve is not a damsel in distress, even doing some great stunts in high heel boots!
4. Ladder 49 – released in 2004. Starring hotties Joaquin Phoenix and John Travolta as firefighters fighting a massive fire in a 20-story concrete warehouse.
5. 2012 - released in 2009 (go figure!). Epic science fiction disaster film, where just about every major and remote city and landmarks are destroyed by earthquakes, floods, fire, you name it it’s in there.
Connextions Magazine, the Travel & Lifestyle Magazine for the LGBTQ Traveler, is your trusted resource for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer travel destinations, vacation ideas, fun travel videos, LGBTQ travel guides and the latest news relevant to our entire rainbow community. Connextions Magazine focuses on celebrating the LGBTQ Traveler providing information on lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer travel, our LGBTQ culture, the diverse style of our rainbow community, adventures, gay romance, tips for Lesbian Moms, Gay Dads, Bisexual, Transgender Parents and families.
Connextions Magazine LLC - PO Box 242, Calverton NY 11933
MISSION: Connextions Magazine is The Travel Magazine for the LGBTQ community. Making connections to travel like a local, whether on a quick weekend getaway or a luxury vacation, Connextions transports our readers through dazzling photography and insightful content about travel, dining, culture and style to destinations and memorable travel experiences across the globe. We are your Connextions to the world!
Copyright © 2010 - CONNEXTIONS MAGAZINE, LLC - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED