Singer/Songwriter Justin Utley will make a special apprearance at the GLBT Expo!
Get a signed copy of Justin's cover feature in Connextions Magazine, along with a photo of you and Justin!
When: March 9, 2013
1:00 - 2:00 pm
Where: GLBT Expo, NYC
Connextions Magazine Booth, #317
As an 'OUT' ex-mormon, and survivor of ex-gay therapy, Justin speaks candidly about his life and experiences through his inspiring storytelling and powerful, entertaining music.
- Headliner and featured performer at Pride Festivals worldwide, including Stockholm, New York, Los Angeles, Denver, Atlanta, San Diego, and Las Vegas.
- Featured on CNN’s "Faces Of Faith" news segment and cover story of CNN’s LGBT Weekly Magazine.
- New album "Nothing This Real" released at a sold-out media showcase in New York City, with an online broadcast of over 12,000 viewers.
- Nominated by the LGBT Academy of Recording Arts for four OUTMusic Awards, including song and artist of the year.
- Winner "Best Folk/Country Song of the Year".
- Recipient of the Inspirational Award by the FBI’s LGBT Division.
- Registered as an official speaker of Campus Pride.
- Composed theme song for the Emmy Award winning movie "Shadow of Light".
- Featured performer at the 2002 Winter Olympics.
Connextions Magazine, the award-winning LGBTQ Travel Magazine, is your trusted resource for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer travel destinations, vacation ideas, fun travel videos, LGBTQ travel guides and the latest news relevant to our entire rainbow community. Connextions Magazine focuses on celebrating the LGBTQ Traveler providing information on lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer travel, our LGBTQ culture, the diverse style of our rainbow community, adventures, gay romance, tips for Lesbian Moms, Gay Dads, Bisexual, Transgender Parents and families.
Connextions Magazine LLC - PO Box 242, Calverton NY 11933
MISSION: Connextions Magazine is The Travel Magazine for the LGBTQ community. Making connections to travel like a local, whether on a quick weekend getaway or a luxury vacation, Connextions transports our readers through dazzling photography and insightful content about gay travel, dining, queer culture and style to destinations and memorable travel experiences across the globe. We are your Connextions to the world!
Copyright © 2010 - CONNEXTIONS MAGAZINE, LLC - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
LIVE | TRAVEL | CONNECT®